Targeted Communications has a proven track record for helping businesses create website content that connects with customers. In today’s web world almost all marketing campaigns are designed to drive customers toward the company website. How a business describes the products or services they offer, as well as who their team members are, is vitally important.
An easy to navigate web design along with eye-catching visuals is of utmost importance, but without compelling descriptions that provide customers with useful information while holding their attention, sales will be lost. Here at Targeted Communications we specialize in writing web content that leads to increased sales by connecting with your customers.
To do this we need to learn the details about your business, your staff and your competition. Targeted Communications takes the time to understand your business through the following steps:
- Meet with company leaders to learn the details of the business and identify the main products or services offered. We also meet key employees and tour the business.
- Obtain and go over any marketing materials the company has been using.
- Research the industry to learn what the top trends are, as well as what potential competitors have been doing.
- Prepare draft copy of all website pages for company representatives to review.
- Make any changes or additions identified.
- Do a final editing check to make sure all grammar and spelling are correct.
For a typical website with six to ten pages, this process will take approximately ten to twenty hours and cost from $500 to $1,000. Depending on the customer’s turnaround time, the whole process should take between two and four weeks. Simple sites with just a few pages are cheaper while more complex sites with numerous employees, products or services cost more.
It is very important to find a quality web design company that has knowledgeable programmers and dependable servers to ensure your site is always up and accessible on all available platforms. But once the design phase is over, you’re not finished until you put your company in a positive light with the right content. Targeted Communications has the sales experience and writing ability to help you create content that connects with your customers.